Use the Spending Plan!
Looks like I hit a nerve with a lot of readers when I posted the image of the Spending Plan spreadsheet in last week’s column. So many of you asked for your own copy of the spreadsheet tool that you can download, edit, and use for your own monthly numbers!
Here are some tips to help you use the tool.
- The Green Shaded areas can’t be edited those are locked.
- Every other cell can be edited- input the name of the item you spent it on and the amount
- The spreadsheet will add up the total of each category
- Your expenses will total and reflect in the summary section off to the right.
- After you input your earnings you’ll see your Monthly Net
- Compare your Monthly net to your bank balances and they should match!
Sharing this with you has been a pleasure- please use it and let me know how this helps your life! Fill out the below for download access.